Wikinomics project partners
- Ynternet.org Foundation, Switzerland, Project coordinator. Facilitate, identify and promote responsible behaviours on the digital environments & the Internet. Its research and training programmes contribute in promoting entrepreneurial spirit and equity of chances within the new knowledge society. Ynternet.org cooperates with governments, public institutions, SMEs & NGOs, and coordinates various private/public partnerships. Its foundation council is composed of directors of superior school and universities of the occidental part of Switzerland. Its scientific committee is composed of some of the major international experts on digital inclusion and common good in information society. The institute is active in 3 continents (Europe, Africa & Americas) with trainers and consultants on “netizenship”. Over 5’000 NGO leaders, trainers, entrepreneurs and unemployed have been trained in the period 2000-2010 under Ynternet.org responsibility, within various programmes for socio-digital inclusion under mandate of private and public institutions. www.ynternet.org – info @ wikiskills.net
- HES-SO. The Geneva School of Business Administration is a higher education institution that was created in 1998 from several Genevan vocational schools. It is attached to the Western Switzerland University of Applied Sciences and Arts (HES-SO) and is the only Swiss business school to bring together four departments linked to the field of economics and services – business economics, business computing, information studies and International Business Management. In addition to studies leading to bachelor and master degree, the HEG also offers advanced professional courses for adults (Certificate of Advanced Studies, Master of Advanced Studies). HEG is very active in the field of applied research and development, maintaining close cooperation with scientific and commercial organizations. It has been receiving and implementing previously with success implementing the ePortfolio innovative methodology provided by Ynternet.org institute since 2007, with ECTS credits. The information system department is also delivering external services to various private as well as public bodies, such as the Geneva state, training institutes, NGOs and SMEs. Its aim is to bring this methodology out of academical environment, to spread it largely to employment organization and lifelong training institutes. www.hesge.ch – firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAC-TEAM. MAC stands for Multi Actors Cooperation. The MAC-Team European network includes: SMEs, corporate, individuals, universities, training centres, research centres, SME federation, Chambers of Commerce, Business incubators…MAC-team is an international NGO aiming at transferring innovation and collaborative opportunities in education/training, research and socio-economic fields by involving all stakeholders related to a topic via cooperative projects. In that way it ensures a wide coverage, acceptance/awareness, consistency, implementation and capitalisation of the activities and actions. MAC-Team also encourages participative actions including crowd sourcing and open innovation approaches.
Several successful and on-going projects to which MAC-Team contributed: EUE-net (European University- Enterprise cooperation network supported under ERASMUS) which is now included into the MAC-Team network; AFI-MAC project on incubators, innovation and entrepreneurship; MAC-SSIIM. www.mac-team.eu – email@example.com
- University of Barcelona. The Universitat de Barcelona (UB) is one of the leading Spanish universities. It manages more than 150 research projects per year through the Fundació Bosch i Gimpera, controlled by the UB. The Faculty of Pedagogy prepares specialists in education in different fields, whereas the Faculty of Education is in charge of initial and in-service teacher training.
Future Learning is an initiative at UB focusing its research in the use of ICT in learning settings, with special emphasis on virtual learning and elearning. Future Learning was member of the KALEIDOSCOPE Network of Excellence, and participated in COLLAGE project (development of a mobile learning platform for context-dependent games). The research group is involved in several EU-funded projects, either in coordinating or participating roles. In addition, Future Learning specialises in the evaluation of ongoing research tackling educational, institutional, organisational and symbolic aspects of learning environments mediated by ICT. www.ub.es – firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOT. The Polish Federation of Engineering Associations (FSNT), Chief Technical Organization (NOT) is a non-profit organization embracing technical and engineering circles in Poland. NOT has over 100 000 members, 10 000 are experts guaranteeing the financing of the Council, in the service for a technical business sector. NOT offers technical services (design works, pricing, issuing opinions, expert appraisements, translations, preparing operation manuals, etc.), educational services (vocational trainings for SMEs, for micro and self-employed, an unemployed, and for public institutions when it comes to work safety regulations, NLP, technical trainings, and vocational trainings), consulting and services based on sharing technical information.On annual average NOT has around 2000 trainees. www.notostroleka.pl – email@example.com
- CIDEB. The ‘Centro de incubação e Desenvolvimento de Empresas /Biospin’ (CiDEB) – Center for incubation and Development of Companies is a Business Incubator that associates the UCP and relevant organizations in the area of Entrepreneurship, in Porto and the North Region. The first area of activity is Business Incubation related with the Bio-Economy, with main applications on the Food Sector and also Environment and Health. The incubation structure promotes synergies with the university research in order toprovide training and support for start-ups on technology based ventures, having contractual support with UCP/ESB to allow the use of research laboratories, technical support, services, analytical and also scientific services for the projects in incubation. www.spinlogic.porto.ucp.pt